Pre-K at TCA is a fun, hands-on academic program offered for both 3 & 4-year-olds.
Trinity Christian Academy's Pre-K program is a licensed facility and offers exceptional early childhood education that not only prepares students for kindergarten but for the rest of their academic journey. By being a licensed facility eligible families able to receive a $125.00 per month government grant to offset the $125 monthly parent fee. This means eligible families will be able to access the program for free after receiving the grant. You can find more information by going to Alberta Government Preschool Subsidy. (please note our Preschool is listed under Trinity Christian Academy Preschool in the government portal)
We help every student see and realize their potential. Our classes offers
- Play Based Learning
- Class Size maximum of 12 students. Our class sizes are capped to ensure more direct teacher-child time.
- Literacy and numeracy are introduced through hands-on learning and play, as age-appropriate, fundamentally based printing skills begin. Our engaging curriculum helps prepare students for Kindergarten success in numeracy and literacy.
- Biblically infused curriculum and a loving & nurturing faith-based learning environment
TCA Offers classes during the following times:
Monday and Wednesday Mornings 8:40 - 11:20 AM
- Monday & Wednesday Afternoons 12:00-2:40 PM
Tuesday and Thursday Mornings 8:40 - 11:20 AM
- Tuesday and Thursday Afternoons 12:00 - 2:40 PM
The program cost for parents is $125.00 a month (1250.00 annually). A $125.00 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of registration. Your registration is not complete until this deposit has been received to secure your spot. This deposit will be applied to your September fees. If you are eligible for the subsidy, your deposit will be reimbursed to you after we receive September's subsidy allotment.
If you have any specific questions, please contact our Pre-K teacher Mrs. Thompson at email@example.com